Brighton...where the past greets the future.
The Town of Brighton, located at the eastern border of Northumberland County, is a charming example of small-town Ontario. With Presqu'ile Provincial Park and its wonderful bird-watching opportunities nearby, and the wine-growing region of Prince Edward County on our doorstep, Brighton regularly plays host to a variety of pleasure-seeking tourists. Out-of-town visitors to the Brighton Barn Theatre often come on a weekend, spend a bit of time in our shops and restaurants and stay in one of our cosy bed and breakfast establishments.
Here are a few of the local businesses and attractions in the downtown area you might enjoy. For a more complete list, visit the website for the Brighton and District Chamber of Commerce. Site will open in a new window.
- End of the Thread Café & Antique Emporium - Step back in time and enjoy the present. Café seating is literally within the antique shop.
- Lola's Coffee Shop - In the oldest historic building in the heart of Brighton, Lola’s offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere and a range of “made from scratch” foods.
- The Gables - The Gables is listed in the National Restaurant Guide 'Where to Eat in Canada'.
- Vito's Restaurant - "A trip to Brighton is not complete without some Vito's!"
- Clan Shoppe - An extensive line of women's fashions and accessories
- Dragonfly - Unique ladies jewellery, hats, scarves and purses.
- G. Boyd Boutique - If you are looking for something special, one-of-a-kinds and the latest styles…shop G. Boyd Boutique.
The Brighton Barn Theatre wishes to express our sincere gratitude for the assistance received from EODL.
We don't have any auditions coming up. Please check back later or contact us if you are interested in auditioning for a show in the future.