Brighton...where the past greets the future.
The Town of Brighton, located at the eastern border of Northumberland County, is a charming example of small-town Ontario. With Presqu'ile Provincial Park and its wonderful bird-watching opportunities nearby, and the wine-growing region of Prince Edward County on our doorstep, Brighton regularly plays host to a variety of pleasure-seeking tourists. Out-of-town visitors to the Brighton Barn Theatre often come on a weekend, spend a bit of time in our shops and restaurants and stay in one of our cosy bed and breakfast establishments.
Here are a few of the local businesses and attractions in the downtown area you might enjoy. For a more complete list, visit the website for the Brighton and District Chamber of Commerce. Site will open in a new window.
- End of the Thread Café & Antique Emporium - Step back in time and enjoy the present. Café seating is literally within the antique shop.
- Lola's Coffee Shop - In the oldest historic building in the heart of Brighton, Lola’s offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere and a range of “made from scratch” foods.
- The Gables - The Gables is listed in the National Restaurant Guide 'Where to Eat in Canada'.
- Vito's Restaurant - "A trip to Brighton is not complete without some Vito's!"
- Clan Shoppe - An extensive line of women's fashions and accessories
- Dragonfly - Unique ladies jewellery, hats, scarves and purses.
- G. Boyd Boutique - If you are looking for something special, one-of-a-kinds and the latest styles…shop G. Boyd Boutique.
We don't have any auditions coming up. Please check back later or contact us if you are interested in auditioning for a show in the future.